Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so Let's Dish host Christ Koetke is sharing one of his favorite Thanksgiving recipes.
CLEVELAND - Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so Let's Dish host Christ Koetke is sharing one of his favorite Thanksgiving recipes.
Recipe for Thanksgiving Mustard and Dill Crushed Potatoes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
2 lbs. red boiling potatoes, well-cleaned and cut into 1 pieces
¾ cup milk
½ cup sour cream
3 Tablespoons whole-grained mustard
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 Tablespoon fresh dill, minced
1. Cover potatoes in cold water. Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water. Bring to a boil, turn to a simmer, and cook until the potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes).
2. Drain potatoes and reserve.
3. Return pot to stove and add milk. Heat until it is about ready to boil.
4. Add potatoes to the pot and mix so as to break up the potatoes.
5. Add sour cream, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill. Serve.
You can find more recipes like this one at the