CLEVELAND - As one of the oldest celebrations in the nation, Cleveland has no shortage of hot spots for green beer, good times and traditional Irish grub. Who needs a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when you have this guide?
Yelp Cleveland is here to connect you with top pub picks to help you have the luck o’ the Irish this Friday. Click on "MORE" to explore each spot on Yelp, including photos and maps!
5 top spots for St. Patrick's Day
1. The Harp | Cleveland (122 reviews, 4 stars) For stunning views of Lake Erie, look no further then The Harp. With a diverse selection of local and imported beers, their inviting patio will have you sharing a pint and making friends with strangers in no time. MORE
2. Flat Iron Café | Cleveland (40 reviews, 4 stars) Flat Iron Café was established in 1910 and has served Cleveland for over 100 years in the historic Flats neighborhood. On Friday, don’t miss this go-to spot to enjoy mouthwatering Shepherd’s Pie and enjoy live, traditional Irish music from 11 am-8 pm! Embrace Cleveland's old school roots and enjoy the scenic industrial views of the Flats. MORE
3. Parnell’s Irish Pub | Cleveland (36 reviews, 4.5 stars) You’ll be green with envy if you don’t make a visit to Parnell’s! Nestled in the bright lights of Playhouse Square sits Parnell’s, where you can indulge in nearly any Irish beer or whiskey you can think of. Their hip Irish flair will have you celebrating your inner leprechaun. TIP: Bookmark this spot for a stop right off the Cleveland parade route. MORE
4. Croagh Patrick’s Pub | Willoughby (19 reviews, 4 stars) With unbeatable happy hour prices, Croagh’s is a locally owned spot that serves the coldest beers possible by law. Spin some pop-rock-Irish tunes and rise early for their infamous kegs-n-eggs celebration at 7am! At Croagh's, everyone is Irish. Sláinte! MORE
5. Brubaker’s Pub | Stow (12 reviews, 4 stars) Famously known as Summit County’s original Irish American neighborhood pub, Brubaker’s is a staple pub for Yelpers! Experience the luck of the Irish with their shamrock shooters, Flogging Molly cocktail and a bagpiper playing Irish tunes this St. Patrick’s Day. MORE