BARBERTON, Ohio — With at least 200 positions in manufacturing, warehouse, health care and customer services now available across Northeast Ohio, Aspire Employment is launching a new initiative to help local companies and qualified candidates find one another.
During June and July, Aspire Employment will host a series of open job interviews and partner with some community agencies to include resource events.
Aspire Employment helps job seekers re-enter the workforce, especially after long absences.
The open positions range from entry-level to experienced.
- June 25—11-2 Family Fun Day at Meet the Team JR Wheel (free food truck tastings carnival games and prizes) 5208 Wooster Road, Barberton and 4-8 at the Partners 4 Safety Community Fair 800 E Market Street, Akron
- June 26 —9-5 Hartville Marketplace and Flea Market 1289 Edison St NW
- June 28—12-4 Barberton Area Community Missions Hosts Free Community Resource Cookout 939 Norton Ave, Barberton
- July 2—10-2 SAM Center Food Pantry Event 413 Lincoln Way East, Massillon
- July 6—2-6 South Street Ministries at Front Porch CafÃ Hosts Free Community Resource Cookout 798 Grant Street, Akron
- July 8—11-2 JR Wheel Cookout Open Interviews 5208 Wooster Road, Barberton
- July 9—9-5 Hartville Marketplace and Flea Market 1289 Edison St. SW
- July 10—11-3 Ridge Project Hosts Free Family Fun Day Games and Cookout 400 Park Drive, Wooster
- July 16—10-2 SAM Center Food Pantry Event 413 Lincoln Way East, Massillon
Click here to find more information.
This story is part of The Rebound: Northeast Ohio, News 5's initiative to help people through the financial impact of the coronavirus by offering one place to go for information on everything available to help and how to access it. We're providing resources on:
Getting Back to Work - Learn about the latest job openings, how to file for benefits and succeed in the job market.
Making Ends Meet - Find help on topics from rent to food to new belt-tightening techniques.
Managing the Stress - Feeling isolated or frustrated? Learn ways to connect with people virtually, get counseling or manage your stress.
Doing What's Right - Keep track of the way people are spending your tax dollars and treating your community.
Do you have an idea for a Rebound story? Email us at email@example.com.