Tuesday at 9:30 a.m., News 5’s Katie Ussin hosted a Facebook Live chat about the Lake County Virtual Career happening this week.
Watch the live chat on Facebook below:
News 5's Katie Ussin is chatting with with several organizers and experts involved in the Lake County Virtual Job Fair,...
Katie spoke with several organizers and experts involved in the virtual job fair, hosted by OhioMeansJobs Lake County, the Lake County Commissioner's Office, JobsOhio regional network partner, TeamNEO, Alliance for Working Together Foundation (AWT), and HOLA Ohio.
Among those who spoke with Katie were:
- Leslie Ryan with OhioMeansJobs Lake County
- Veronica Isabel Dahlberg, Executive Director HOLA Ohio- Dr. Joe Glavan, Career Technical Education Coordinator, Mentor High School and Director, Lake Shore Compact
- Cedric Gaddis, Regional Talent Manager, Team Northeast Ohio
- Juliana Petti, Executive Director, Alliance for Working Together Foundation
- Rhonda Butler, Interim Director of Career Services and Employer Relations Coordinator, Lakeland Community College
This story is part of The Rebound: Northeast Ohio, News 5's initiative to help people through the financial impact of the coronavirus by offering one place to go for information on everything available to help and how to access it. We're providing resources on:
Getting Back to Work - Learn about the latest job openings, how to file for benefits and succeed in the job market.
Making Ends Meet - Find help on topics from rent to food to new belt-tightening techniques.
Managing the Stress - Feeling isolated or frustrated? Learn ways to connect with people virtually, get counseling or manage your stress.
Doing What's Right - Keep track of the way people are spending your tax dollars and treating your community.