Hunters and anglers in Ohio can now purchase multiyear and lifetime licenses, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
A resident can now choose to buy a 3-year, a 5-year, a 10-year and lifetime hunting or fishing licenses.
- Youth 3-year hunting - $28.60
- Youth 5-year hunting - $47.58
- Youth 10-year hunting - $95.16
- Youth lifetime hunting or fishing - $430.56
- Adult 3-year hunting or fishing - $54.08
- Adult 5-year hunting or fishing - $90.22
- Adult 10-year hunting or fishing - $180.44
- Adult lifetime hunting or fishing - $468
- Senior 3-year hunting or fishing - $28.60
- Senior 5-year hunting or fishing - $47.58
- Senior lifetime hunting or fishing - $84.24
All single-year and multiyear licenses can be purchased here .
Senior multiyear and lifetime licenses are available for Ohio residents age 66 and older born on or after Jan. 1, 1938.
If you're interested in purchasing a lifetime license, you can apply at any of the five district offices, which can be found here .
Money generated from the purchase of licenses goes directly to the Wildlife Fund, which helps protect and enhance Ohio's wildlife population and natural resources.