Hunters and anglers in Ohio can now purchase multiyear and lifetime licenses, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
A resident can now choose to buy a 3-year, a 5-year, a 10-year and lifetime hunting or fishing licenses.
- Youth 3-year hunting - $28.60
- Youth 5-year hunting - $47.58
- Youth 10-year hunting - $95.16
- Youth lifetime hunting or fishing - $430.56
- Adult 3-year hunting or fishing - $54.08
- Adult 5-year hunting or fishing - $90.22
- Adult 10-year hunting or fishing - $180.44
- Adult lifetime hunting or fishing - $468
- Senior 3-year hunting or fishing - $28.60
- Senior 5-year hunting or fishing - $47.58
- Senior lifetime hunting or fishing - $84.24
All single-year and multiyear licenses can be purchased here.
Senior multiyear and lifetime licenses are available for Ohio residents age 66 and older born on or after Jan. 1, 1938.
If you're interested in purchasing a lifetime license, you can apply at any of the five district offices, which can be found here.
Money generated from the purchase of licenses goes directly to the Wildlife Fund, which helps protect and enhance Ohio's wildlife population and natural resources.