Nobody celebrates their craft beer culture quite like Cleveland. Every year, one week is dedicated to the city's pride sourced from the abundance of breweries established around the city. That week is called Cleveland Beer Week.
It wouldn't be fall without conversations and events surrounding all things beer. The week features flagship events with hundreds of smaller events like keg tappings, beer pairings, tasting dinners, brewer meet and greets, and so much more.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of celebrating Cleveland's beer scene.
These are the flagship events that will happen throughout the week.
- Friday, Oct. 12: Collaboration crawl—includes four neighborhood crawls in Willoughby, Lakewood, Ohio City and the Flats.
- Saturday, Oct. 13: Belgium Social— Take a trip to Belgium with this event put on by Butcher and the Brewer.
- Saturday, Oct. 13: Find Voodoo Liquid Scavenger Hunt. This is a scavenger hunt for adults involving beer, more beer and some prizes.
- Monday, Oct. 15: Take a dive underwater and drink like a fish at Deep Brew Sea 2.0 at the Cleveland Aquarium. Well, maybe not like a fish, but you get the point.
- Tuesday, Oct. 16: Fat Head's Brewery and Jameson 2018 Drinking Buddies release party. You have the first opportunity to try the 2018 collaboration beer Wake the Dead. Be careful not to spook the spirits.
- Wednesday, Oct. 17: Off-Shore Pour on the Nautica Queen. Set sail on this three-hour cruise with 15 of the best craft breweries in the world. Did we mention the great views you'll likely have of the city?
- Thursday, Oct. 18: Farm Crawl at Mapleside Farm. On a sprawling 100-acre farm, go on an adventure with tasting stations throughout the property.
- Friday, Oct. 19: Located in one of the best-looking grocery stores in the country, take a look into another culture with another beer, cheese, and chocolate culture experience at the downtown Cleveland Heinen's.
- Saturday, Oct. 20: Brewzilla. Over a hundred breweries will be available for you to sample at this beer tasting extravaganza. You'll get lost at the Wolstein Center that transforms into a beer mecca.
Buy your tickets for the flagship events and smaller events here.