Feeling nostalgic for 'N SYNC, the Backstreet Boys, or the New Kids On the Block? ABC has a new show that lets you pick the next five boys to be inducted into the boy band hall of fame.
"Boy Band" airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on News 5, and one of Cleveland's own is a contestant.
Conor Michael Smith, who goes by Michael Conor in the show and a Shaker Heights native, is one of 30 hopefuls across America who will be performing in front of music icons to be a part of the next great boy band.
Judges Emma Bunton (Spice Girls), Nick Carter (Backstreet Boys) and Timbaland will work to find the best mix of voices for the group, and viewers at home can vote for their favorite five band members.
The final five will be announced during the show's finale and will perform their brand-new single together for the first time before starting their recording contract with Hollywood Records.
5 things to know about Cleveland's contestant, Michael Conor:
1. He's a classically trained violinist.
2. Rap is his thing. (Lomond is featured in his newest music video for his single "Shine," which was published to YouTube June 16).
3. He definitely has that boy band look down.
4. ABC discovered him through social media.
5. He thinks "Honey Bunches" would be a terrible name for the band.
Keep an eye out for Michael Conor! We're rooting for you!