CLEVELAND — The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority reported 16 new employees tested positive for COVID-19 this week.
The employees who tested positive include:
- Three operators and one mechanic from the Hayden District
- Three schedulers, two reservationists and one administrator from Paratransit
- Four administrators from the Main Office Building
- One officer from Transit Police
- One material handler from the Rail District
RTA said that work areas, equipment and other areas of potential exposure were cleaned and disinfected and other staff members who had been in contact with the employees who tested positive were immediately notified.
To date, there have been 94 RTA employees who have tested positive for COVID-19, 55 of whom have fully recovered and returned to work, RTA said.