An elderly couple was found dead inside a Cleveland home when firefighters were called to investigate a gas leak, according to the Cleveland fire chief.
The chief said a relative went to the home at 12908 Lenacrave Ave. to do a wellness check and smelled gas.
Cleveland fire said the gas leak had nothing to do with their death.
One of the victims was identified as 89-year-old Jonnie Watts of Cleveland.
At this time, it is unknown how the two died. A medical examiner is on scene.
Cleveland police have taken over the investigation.