CLEVELAND — Punch Bowl Social, a 27,000-square-foot space known as a multi-story gaming lounge in the Flats, announced it will reopen on July 13.
The restaurant and game venue announced several ways they will help keep guests and their employees safe.
- Front of house employees will be required to wear a mask at all time. All back of house employees will wear a face shield and gloves.
- Hand washing will be done every 30 minutes in compliance with the CDC.
- Tables will be places 8-feet apart to allow for 6 feet of physical distance.
- All doorknobs, handles, railings and high-contact surfaces will be frequently sanitized.
- All employees will have their temperature taken.
How customers can help:
- Make a reservation or call ahead for a wait list
- At bars or in large open spaces
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet apart is required
- Guests are asked to use touches pay when possible.
- Wear a mask when you are not seated at a table.