As part of the launch of our investigative series “Social Insecurity,” several experts will be at the News 5 studios throughout the day Friday, November 9 to answer your questions over the phone.
Call 216-431-3805 or 800-658-5370 from 6 to 9 a.m., 12 to 2 p.m., and 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Friday.
These experts are volunteering their time to answer your questions about Social Security retirement and financial issues.
- Marc Kiner, CPA and Jim Blair, Lead Consultant with Premier Social Security Consulting
- Michael Liner, Atty. with Liner Legal, LLC
- Tom Hager, CPA with APPLE GROW+H PARTNERS
- Rita Singh, CPA with SA-Consulting Group
- Julie C. Koschik, CPA Dyke Yaxley LLC
- Daniel Cornett, Financial Planner with Cornett Financial Services (phone 216-751-1967)
- Yvette Hasan, Social Worker with Solon Senior Center
- April L. Roberts, EJD, EDPNA with Aaria
- Stephanie Lucky-Anderson, Former SS Supervisor (phone: 614-323-0131)
News 5 would like to thank the Ohio Society of CPAs and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association for directing to the volunteer experts on our phone bank.
When we aired Jonathan Walsh’s first investigation about a local man who had to fight and persevere to get the SSA benefits of his spouse after she passed away , hundreds of you responded and let us know about issues you were having. Walsh has since done several more investigations into Social Security issues that Northeast Ohioans are facing, such as benefits you might not know you’re entitled to, and little-known penalties for government workers.
Going forward, we want to continue to hear about issues you’re having with Social Security and other retirement benefits. Have a question? Don't want to call our experts? Fill out the form below.
You can also join our Social Insecurity Facebook Page , where we will connect you with people who can answer your questions.