School was closed Tuesday morning at Kenston Middle School in Chagrin Falls when several students fell ill due to fumes from the glue used in a roofing project according to school officials.
The school was quick to report a gas leak had not a occurred, and it was the smell of an industrial glue used in roof work that caused the students to become ill.
The students were evacuated to the nearby football field, officials said.
Ten students and one staff member were taken to a nearby hospital.
The sheriff's department said the students suffered from minor headaches and were evaluated by EMS.
The school will re-open tomorrow, officials said.