The man arrested at Richfield Mayor Bobbie Beshara's home on Tuesday has been charged with several counts of distributing and receiving child pornography.
Beshara's son-in-law Khalid Farmer Black was charged with:
- Receipt and distribution of child pornography
- Conspiracy to receive and distribute of child pornography
- Attempt to receive and distribute child pornography
- Knowing access to view child pornography
- Conspiracy to access child pornography
- Attempted access with intent to view child pornography
Officers executed a search warrant at the home on West Streetsboro Road to investigate Black's alleged access to a child pornography website.
During the search, the FBI reported Black admitted to accessing and viewing child pornography.
Evidence was seized from the home.
Black is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday at noon.
Authorities emphasized on Tuesday the situation had nothing to do with the mayor or her position.