CLEVELAND — The Greater Cleveland Food Bank is hosting another drive-thru distribution on Thurs., April 30 from 2-5 p.m., rain or shine, at the Muni Lot.
The Food Bank plans to distribute fresh produce and shelf-stable products.
Members from the Cleveland Police Department, the Ohio Military Reserve and Ohio National Guard will help control traffic, and the Ohio State Highway Patrol will help with client check-in.
Since the Food Bank started the food distributions, more than 14,000 families have been served weekly.
The same guidelines are in place for anyone who plans to attend.
All individuals and families must register at www.WeFeedCLE.org. Once registered, a number will be given, which should be brought at check-in. Anyone who needs help registering can call 216-738-2067.
Anyone attending the distribution must follow these guidelines:
- No walk-up clients.
- This will be a drive-thru process and you will not need to leave your vehicle for any reason. You MUST be in a vehicle to receive food.
- Due to safety concerns, we are REQUIRING that your trunk is empty.
- Traffic coming from the east (on Rt#2 or I 90 westbound) follow Rt#2 use the S. Marginal Exit #106 to get to the Muni Lot
- Traffic from the south I-71 and I-90 east travel to East 55th exit 175, where they will make a right and another immediate right onto the S. Marginal
- In general all other traffic should start at E.55 and S. Marginal and travel west on the S. Marginal to the Muni Lot