ORANGE VILLAGE, Ohio — Pinecrest, the area’s newest mixed-use shopping and living district in Orange Village, announced plans for its reopening on May 12 and details of a food drive it’s holding to help benefit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank.
Pinecrest is holding a drive-thru food drive from Monday, May 11 to Friday, May 15, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., to collect non-perishable food items to help fulfill a growing need at the food bank.
Some of the items most needed are beef stew, canned soup, canned vegetables, canned tuna, peanut butter and cereal.
The open-air shopping district invites guests to shop and visit restaurants that are already open for carryout and delivery.
Also located in the space is Whole Foods, which will continue to operate from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., with an early opening hour at 7 a.m. for customers 60 years or older, at high risk, or with disabilities.
To help decrease the spread of COVID-19, Pinecrest is disinfecting and cleaning areas most susceptible to germs, including taking these additional measures:
- Cleaning and disinfecting the Center throughout the day and after-hours, with a focus on high-touch, high-traffic surfaces
- Using a stronger disinfectant when available
- Offering hand sanitizer at designated stations
- Closing the play area
- Turning off drinking fountains
- Resetting seating areas in our outdoor common areas to allow for greater social distancing
- Postponing large events that support large gatherings
- Encouraging the use of masks and gloves where it is not already mandated by local, state or federal laws
The Drive-thru food drop-off location ia in front of Pinstripes at Pinecrest, 111 Park Ave Suite 105, Beachwood, OH 44122