CLEVELAND — The United States Postal Service is hiring for a multitude of positions in the Cleveland area. This weekend, the USPS will hold a drive-thru job fair in Cleveland for applicants to apply.
The event will be held Sunday from 1 to 3 p.m. at the USPS Cleveland Administration Building, 2200 Orange Ave.
The postal service is hiring for the following positions:
- Mail Handler Assistant (MHA) - $16.87/hour
- City Carrier Assistant (CCA) - $18.51/hour
- Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) - $19.06/hour
- Assistant Rural Carrier (ARC) - $19.06/hour (work Saturdays, Sundays, holidays only)
- Motor Vehicle Operators (MVO) - $23.34/hour
- Tractor Trailer Operator (TTO) - $23.74/hour
- Automotive Technician (AT) - $47,471/annually
Anyone applying must be at least 18 years old and undergo a background check and medical assessment. Individuals applying for the motor vehicle or tractor trailer operator positions must have a commercial driver's license.
More information about USPS jobs can be found, here.
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.