CLEVELAND — While the season isn’t over yet, it’s already time to think about spring training. The Cleveland Indians announced Monday their 2020 spring training schedule, with their first game of training against the Cincinnati Reds on Feb. 22 at Goodyear Ballpark.
The Indians will play 15 games as the home team at Goodyear Ballpark, in addition to 18 away games. They will play seven weekend home games:
- Feb. 22 vs. Cincinnati
- March 1 vs. Arizona
- March 6 vs. Oakland
- March 7 vs. Chicago-NL
- March 15 vs. Colorado
- March 20 vs. Milwaukee
- March 21 vs. Seattle
The tribe will face Detroit in the season opener at Progressive Field on March 26.
Single-game tickets go on sale—online only— on Monday, Dec. 14 at 10 a.m.
Other important dates to keep in mind include:
- Friday, Nov. 1 – Group Tickets on sale
- Friday, Nov. 15 – Season Tickets on sale
- Monday, Dec. 2 – Mini-plans on sale (3-or-more games)
- Saturday, Dec. 14 – Single-game tickets on sale (online only)
- Thursday, Jan. 9 – Goodyear Ballpark ticket office opens