CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Indians announced special ticket packages for fans interested in attending particular games.
While regular promotions are available to a limited number of fans upon entry to the ballpark, special ticket package items are only available to fans who purchase a special ticket package for that game.
Packages for this year include baseball caps, bobbleheads and more.
Bobblehead games available with special ticket packages are:
· Ketchup Mascot Bobblehead courtesy of Sugardale (June 17)
· The Sandlot Ham Porter Bobblehead (June 21)
· Onion Mascot Bobblehead courtesy of Sugardale (July 28)
· Snoopy Bobblehead (August 16)
· Mustard Mascot Bobblehead courtesy of Sugardale (August 26)
Indians fans that want to cheer on the Tribe and either their favorite high school or college can be at these games:
· Baldwin Wallace Cap (May 2, May 30)
· Kent State Cap (May 16)
· University of Findlay Cap (May 17, May 30)
· Villa Angela-St. Joseph High School Cap (May 29)
· St. Ignatius High School Cap (May 30)
· Ohio State Cap (June 19)
· Ohio University Cap (June 20)
Fans can get a limited-edition Love Your Melon beanie on Sept. 10, with proceeds going to the fight against childhood cancer in America.
Special ticket packages go on sale online on Monday at 10 a.m.