CLEVELAND — Are you a Game of Thrones fan who happens to live and breathe the Cleveland Indians? A sports memorabilia company called FOCO has some bobbleheads just for you.
The company has a full series of MLB bobbleheads and six of them feature the Tribe. Each bobble head is $60.
- Francisco Lindor sitting on the Iron Throne
- Viserion the dragon next to the Indians “C” logo
- Gregor Clegane aka “The Mountain,” complete with a sword/baseball bat and gold-clad armor
- The Night King next to a Cleveland Indians house banner
- Jose Ramirez dressed as a member of the Night’s Watch
- Slider sitting on the Iron Throne
If the Indians aren’t your thing (shame on you), you can take a look at the rest of FOCO’s MLB-inspired Game of Thrones bobbleheads here.
Sunday’s season 8 premier of GoT was watched by a 17.4 million viewers, a record-breaking number that surpassed Season 7’s premier in 2017, according to the Associated Press.
You can catch Game of Thrones on HBO Sunday nights at 9 p.m.