The start times have been released for the Cleveland Indians vs. Houston Astros American League Division Series, according to MLB.com
The Cleveland Indians will face the reigning World Series champions in the first round. Houston will get home field advantage to start the American League Division Series first round.
Games 1 and 2 will take place in Houston at Minute Maid Park.The tribe will bring back the series in Cleveland, with Game 3 scheduled for Oct. 8. If the series goes to Game 4, it will be played in Cleveland. The Tribe will travel back to Houston on Oct. 11 if the series goes to Game 5.
The times for the games are:
- Game 1 is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 5 at 2:05 p.m. ET
- Game 2 is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 6 at 4:35 p.m. ET
- Game 3 is scheduled for Monday, Oct. 8 at 1:30 p.m. ET
- Game 4* is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 4:35 p.m. ET
- Game 5* is scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 11 at 4:07 p.m. ET
How to watch the series:
- All games will air on TBS
- All games will be available to MLB.TV subscribers
- ESPN Radio will also provide live coverage of all 2018 MLB postseason games.