The 2018 NBA Finals have a familiar feel as the Cavaliers and Warriors go head-to-head for the fourth time in four years. On one side, a Cavs team that won Games 6 and 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals with one All-Star on the court. On the other side: a Warriors team with four All-Stars and two future Hall-of-Famers. Can a team with LeBron James be an underdog? When it comes to the loaded Warriors, the answer is yes.
Where to watch
All games will air right here on News 5, and our in-depth pregame coverage with be streamed online.
Watch News 5's "Rally for the Ring" pre-game coverage:
- Game 1: Thursday, May 31 from 7 - 8 p.m. (tip-off at 9 p.m. on News 5)
- Game 2: Sunday, June 3 from 6 - 7 p.m. (tip-off at 8 p.m. on News 5)
- Game 3: Wednesday, June 6 from 7 - 8 p.m. (tip-off at 9 p.m. on News 5)
- Game 4: Friday, June 8 from 7 - 8 p.m. (tip-off at 9 p.m. on News 5)
- Game 5*: Monday, June 11 from 7 - 8 p.m. (tip-off at 9 p.m. on News 5)
- Game 6*: Thursday, June 14 from 7 - 8 p.m. (tip-off at 9 p.m. on News 5)
- Game 7*: Sunday, June 17 from 6 - 7 p.m (tip-off at 8 p.m. on News 5)
All game will be followed by a post-game show on News 5.
Tickets for the watch parties at The Q are on sale for $10 with proceeds going to charity. Buy tickets for the watch party here.
The Warriors open the series as huge favorites .
⚡️The Vegas bookies are writing off LeBron and the Cavs in the #NBAFinals
— Bloomberg (@business) May 30, 2018
Warriors hold a 2-1 edge over the last three Finals
It's time to take back the title as reigning champs. In case you forgot, here are the teams that took the ring home in the last four years.
- 2017:Warriors defeated the Cavs
- 2016: Cavaliers defeated the Warriors
- 2015: Warriors defeated the Cavs
Where to get the latest Cavs news
You can follow the Finals from start to finish on our Rally for the Ring page.
News 5 Cleveland sports reporters to follow on Twitter for updates:
If you need to get extra hyped ahead of Game 1, watch this video to relive LeBron James' full NBA Finals Journey.
Warning: It might make you shed a tear or get up on your feet and start screaming "Go Cavs!"