If you're heading downtown for Game 3 and 4 of the NBA Finals, the following parking restrictions are in place.
- Huron Road – from Ontario Street to Prospect Avenue and from West 6th Street to Ontario Street
- Prospect Avenue – from Ontario Street to East 14th Street and from Ontario Street to West 6th Street
- East 9th Street – from Euclid Avenue to Carnegie Avenue
- East 4th Street – from Prospect Avenue to Huron Road
- East 2nd Street – from High Street to Prospect Avenue
- Erie Court – between East 9th Street and East 14th Street
Parking restrictions will go into effect on Wednesday at 11 a.m. for Game 3.
For Game 4 on Friday, "no parking" restrictions will go into effect at 4 p.m.
The doors to Quicken Loans Arena will open at 7 p.m.
Five dollar cash, round-trip RTA tickets will be sold at Brookpark, Puritas, Triskett, Tower City Ligh Rail and Louis Stokes-Windermere Stations. The walkways will open three hours before each game and all rapid lines will operate 60 minutes after the games end.
For continued Cavs coverage during the NBA Finals, follow our Rally For The Ring page.