CLEVELAND — The NFL has released the full 2021 schedule for the Cleveland Browns. Earlier in the day, it was announced that the Browns would face the Chiefs in the season opener.
Now we know when they will play the rest of their opponents as they attempt to return to the playoffs for a second straight season.
🚨🚨 IT’S HERE! ⏲️ NO MORE WAITING! The 2021 Schedule is HERE! https://t.co/GVBJTjk9q4 >> View Now and and tune in to "Schedule Release '21" on NFL Network at 8 p.m. for a full breakdown. pic.twitter.com/4hLjlsEpuA— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) May 12, 2021
The Browns preseason schedule was also released, although the NFL did not say when their first two games will be played.
- Week 1 – TBD - at Jacksonville Jaguars – TBD/News 5 Cleveland
- Week 2 – TBD - New York Giants – TBD/News 5 Cleveland
- Week 3 - Sunday, Aug. 29 – at Atlanta Falcons – 8:00 p.m./NBC
The Browns will play in three primetime games:
- Thursday Night Football at home against the Denver Broncos on Oct. 21.
- Sunday Night Football in Baltimore against the Ravens on Nov. 28.
- Monday Night Football in Pittsburgh against the Steelers on Jan. 3.
Cleveland will play their first-ever Christmas game against Green Bay at Lambeau Field.
RELATED: Cleveland Browns kick off 2021 season against Kansas City Chiefs
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.