CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Browns have signed 15 undrafted free agents.
The group of undrafted free agents is made of eight offensive players and seven defensive players.
The positions include four defensive backs, two defensive linemen, two running backs, two offensive linemen, two wide receivers, linebacker, quarterback and tight end.
Here's a little bit of background on each signee.
- Liberty University linebacker Solomon Ajayi posted 165 tackles in 25 games.
- His teammate, safety Elijah Benton, was also picked up by the Browns. He had 205 tackles in 44 career games.
- Louisiana-Lafayette wide receiver Ja’Marcus Bradley caught 160 passes for 2,359 yards.
- Colorado wide receiver Tony Brown played in 47 career games, including his first two seasons at Texas Tech.
- Princeton quarterback Kevin Davidson completed 246 of 374 passes for 2,993 yards and 25 touchdowns.
- Southern Mississippi tackle Drake Dorbeck won the Kent Hull Trophy for top offensive lineman in the state of Mississippi.
- Okalahoma State cornerback A.J. Green played in 40 games with 147 tackles.
- Georgia running back Brian Herrien rushed 277 times for 1,413 yards.
- Baylor corner back Jameson Houston had 86 tackles.
- Charlotte running back Ben LeMay rushed 596 times for 3,232 yards.
- Middle Tennessee safety Jovante Moffatt had 313 tackles.
- Sacramento State defensive end George Obinna had 33.5 sacks.
- South Carolina State tackle Alex Taylor started all 11 games as a senior in 2019.
- South Alabama defensive tackle Jeffery Whatley had 61 tackles.
- Iowa tight end Nate Wieting had 13 receptions for 185 yards.
The team’s virtual rookie minicamp starts Friday and ends Sunday.