The Browns take the field opposite the Pittsburgh Steelers for first regular season game of the year at FirstEnergy Stadium Sunday at 1 p.m.
Here are the ways you can catch the action:
- Watch our Browns Countdown pre-game show at 11 a.m. Sunday. Browns Countdown has all of the latest news and reports surrounding the Cleveland Browns, including profiles of the top players on the squad. We're Channel 5 on most cable and satellite systems, and over-the-air with a digital antenna. See a full schedule of News 5 Cleveland programming here.
- Watch the game beginning at 1 p.m. on CBS.
- Watch on cable and streaming on the NFL Network. Click here for more information.
- Radio: Listen in on ESPN 850 WKNR, 92.3 The Fan and 98.5 WNCX.
- Get tickets and watch the game in-person at FirstEnergy Stadium. Make sure to bring your rain gear, it's expected to be a rainy day.
How not to watch the Browns game:
- Watch some of the fine programming on News 5 Cleveland and our secondary networks:
- On News 5 at 1 p.m., you can watch actress Sophia Bush dog mush in Denali, Alaska on "Rock the Park," then watch "Vacation Creation with Tommy Davidson and Andrea Feczko" at 1:30 p.m., followed by "Sea Rescue" at 2 p.m., the X Games at 2:30 p.m., and the 2018 WNBC Finals, Game 2 at 3:30 p.m.
- On Grit TV (channel 5.2 on your digital antenna and most cable/satellite systems,), catch the classical westerns "Ride a Crooked Trail" and "Drums Across the River"
- On Laff TV, channel 5.3, watch "Splash" and "Forces of Nature"
- See a full guide of programming on our channels and others here.
- Since rain is in the forecast, check out our list of fun things to do around Northeast Ohio on a rainy day . Check out a museum, play a board game, or take in a movie.
- Why not pick up a book, movie or even a video game from your local library? Yep, video games at the library, for real!