Before Thursday night, it had been 635 days since the Browns last took home a victory — their last win coming in the 2016 season against the San Diego Chargers on Dec. 24.
That’s 15,240 hours.
Nine hundred and fourteen thousand, four hundred minutes.
Before last night, the last time the Browns won a game:
- The President of the United States was Barack Obama, and Donald Trump was still President-elect Trump.
- Fidget spinners hadn’t become insanely popular yet.
- The Earth traveled over 1 billion miles on its orbit around the sun.
- The Cleveland Indians won 187 games. (But lost to the White Sox 5-4 on Thursday night)
- LeBron James still played for the Cavaliers. They won 51 games in the 2016-2017 season, and 50 games in the 2017-2018 season.
- The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus were the latest Apple phones to be released. (Wow, that really was forever ago.)
- The No. 1 movie at the box office was "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story." There have been two Star Wars movies since then.
- "Doctor Strange" was the latest Marvel movie to be released, in November 2016. Since then, six Marvel movies have been released.
- Toys R Us was still a store.
- The top songs on the Billboard charts were Black Beatles by Rae Sremmurd, Starboy by The Weeknd, Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly, and 24K Magic by Bruno Mars.