CLEVELAND — Multiple people were hospitalized after a crash on I-480 near I-71 Tuesday, according to a spokesperson for Cleveland EMS.
A spokesperson for the Cleveland Division of Police confirmed officers responded to a three-car crash on I-480 West at West 150th Street.
A spokesperson confirmed at least seven people were transported to MetroHealth Medical Center, including:
- A 54-year-old male in critical condition
- A 14-year-old male in critical condition
- A 12-year-old male in critical condition
- A 43-year-old female in stable condition
- A 13-year-old female in stable condition
- A 14-year-old female in stable condition
- A 14-year-old male in stable condition
EMS said the Brookpark Fire Department transported a pediatric patient.
The News 5 Traffic map shows a significant backup of traffic on westbound I-480 east of I-71.
This is a developing story. News 5 will update this story with details of the crash once they become available.