CLEVELAND — Wicked weather has prompted a High Wind Warning for all of Northeast Ohio on Halloween through Friday morning.
The High Wind Warning will go into effect at 5 p.m. for Erie, Lorain, Cuyahoga, Lake, and Ashtabula counties until 6 a.m. on Friday.
Residents should expect southwest to west winds during the day of 20 to 35 mph, with expected gusts up to 50 mph.
Starting at 5 p.m. residents should expect southwest to west winds during the day of 30 to 45 mph, with expected gusts up to 60 mph
Winds will blow around unsecured objects and tree limbs could be blown down, which could result in power outages in some areas.
Winds could lead to structural damage.
- Rain likely through early afternoon
- Spotty rain through this evening
- Winds gusting up to 65 mph this evening
- Coldest air of the season coming tonight
- Rain possibly mixing in with light snow overnight
- A few wet flakes early Friday morning
- Scattered wet snow for Sunday morning in the snow belt
Follow the News 5 Weather Team: