CLEVELAND — As usual, it’s Cleveland against the world. The rosters for the 2019 MLB All-Star Celebrity Softball Game were released Tuesday and it’s a mix of actors, musicians and athletes from Cleveland and all over the world pitted against each other in the “Cleveland vs. The World” game.
J.R. Smith, Drew Carey, Stipe Miocic, Travis Kelce and Dr. Oz are just some of the Clevelanders playing the the softball game.
Yes, J.R. Smith. Hey, we'll take any J.R. in a public setting. Because you never know with J.R.
Indians legends Jim Thome, Kenny Lofton, and Carlos Baerga will also take the field for the game. Former Indians Mike Napoli and Travis Hafner are also scheduled to appear.
The MLB Celebrity Softball Game takes place during All-Star Week at Progressive Field on Sunday, July 7. First pitch is at 5 p.m.
Here is a full list of participants scheduled to appear in the game:
- Johnny Bananas – MTV Challenge
- Stephanie Beatriz – Actress, Brooklyn 99
- Simone Biles – Olympic Gold Medalist
- Drew Carey – Comedian
- Priah Ferguson – Actress, Stranger Things
- Jennie Finch – Softball Olympian
- Jamie Foxx – Academy Award-winning actor
- Max Greenfield – Actor, New Girl
- Travis Kelce – KC Chiefs Tight End
- Machine Gun Kelly – Musician/Actor
- Allie LaForce – Turner Sports broadcaster
- Jerry Lorenzo - Fashion/Sneaker Designer
- Anthony Mackie – Actor, Avengers
- Stipe Miocic – MMA Fighter
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin – WWE superstar (Reigning MLB Celebrity Softball MVP)
- Dascha Polanco – Actress, Orange is the New Black
- Dr. Oz – Television Host
- Quincy – Actor, Star
- Scott Rogowsky – Comedian & DAZN Host
- J.R. Smith – Cleveland Cavalier
- Colton Underwood – Former NFLer & TV Personality
- Daddy Yankee – Reggaeton recording artist
The MLB All-Star Celebrity Softball Game will air Monday, July 8 on ESPN following coverage of the T-Mobile Home Run Derby.