Aldi announced it will host a one-day hiring event at every store across the state.
The grocery store chain hopes to fill 300 positions at their hiring event on Monday, February 12 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Job seekers can fill out an application for a store associate, shift manager, assistant manager or manager trainee position at any store location.
Applications must be 18 years or older, must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
Hourly wages for the various positions range from $12.35 to $18.00, with a manager's salary of $49,920.
Some locations in Northeast Ohio:
- 7500 Euclid Ave., Cleveland
- 3586 Steelyard Dr., Cleveland
- 18324 Bagley Rd., Middleburg Heights
- 21329 Center Ridge Rd., Fairview Park
- 7305 Broadview Rd., Seven Hills
- 1600 W. 117th St., Lakewood
- 5144 Mayfield Rd., Lyndhurst