Summer is approaching and there's no better way to look forward to our favorite time of year than with the lineup of musicians performing at this year's Cleveland Metroparks Edgewater and Euclid Beach LIVE series.
Returning for the fifth year, Edgewater LIVE will begin the concert series on Thursday, May 31. Euclid Beach LIVE will begin on Friday, June 1.
Visitors can grab food from local vendors and enjoy views of Lake Erie and the Cleveland skyline.
Edgewater LIVE lineup:
- May 30 - Yachtly Crue | Yacht Rock, '70s & '80s
- June 7 - Old Skool | '90s Hip Hop
- June 14 - Radio Tokyo | Modern Pop
- June 21 - Front Porch Lights | Indie Rock
- June 28 - Wanted: The Bon Jovi Tribute Band | Pop Rock
- July 12 - Carlos Jones and the PLUS Band | Reggae
- July 19 - Disco Inferno | '70s
- July 26 - John King | Country
- August 2 - The Hot City Symphony | Classic Rock
- June 1 - Faith & Whiskey | Classic Rock/Country
- June 8 - Spirit Plus Band | R&B
- June 15 - Ovation Band | Dance/Disco/Motown
- June 22 - Sending up Songs of Praise | Gospel
- June 29 - Kinsman Dazz Band | R&B
- July 6 - Forecast | Jazz
- July 13 - Aretifex | Motown/R&B
- July 20 - Angel P and the Creative Players | Jazz/Neo-Soul
- July 27 - Celebration Band | Doo-Wop/Oldies
- August 3 - Jah Messengers Reggae Band | Reggae