It's that time of year again when meatballs, pasta, pizza, and desserts galore are at your fingertips. Businesses and restaurants are lining up along Mayfield Road to celebrate the Feast of the Assumption.
The 120th Annual Feast of the Assumption starts on Wednesday through Saturday, August 18.
- Wednesday, August 15 – Noon to 11 p.m. (Solemn Mass at 10 am/Procession following Mass)
- Thursday, August 16 – 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, August 17 – 6 p.m. to Midnight
- Saturday, August 18 - Noon to Midnight
- Wednesday, August 15— masses at 8 a.m., 10 a.m., noon and 8 p.m.
- Thursday, August 16—mass at 7 a.m.
- Friday, August 17—12:15 p.m.
- Saturday, August 18— Vigil mass for Sunday at 5:00 p.m. and closing mass for the Feast at 8 p.m.
To get your fix, the following restaurants will have stands in front of their businesses:
- Corbo’s Bakery
- Guarino’s Restaurant
- Kiss of the Hands
- La Dolce Vita
- Mayfield Smoke Shop
- Mia Bella
- Murray Hill Market
- Nido Italia Ristorante
- Presti’s Bakery
- Ray's Catering
- TOLI (Tavern of Little Italy)
Additional vendors will be selling nuts, corn, artichokes, lemonade, elephant ears and more.
Mayfield Road will be closed to traffic during the Feast hours—beginning approximately one hour prior to the start times listed above for each day.
Complete schedule here .