Justin Timberlake can't get enough of Cleveland fans or maybe fans can't get enough of Justin Timberlake. Either way you look at it, JT will bring in large crowds to Quicken Loans Arena on Tuesday, which is in the middle of renovation.
Getting to the concert on Tuesday will be a little different for fans who are used to going to the arena for concerts and basketball games prior to the renovation.
Timberlake is bringing his "Man of the Woods Tour" to Cleveland for the second time.
The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. If you want to buy tickets, there are still some left here.
Construction impacts traffic around the Q:
Exterior demolition to the northside of the arena along Huron Road and Ontario Street will impact traffic patterns on Huron Road and pedestrian traffic entering and exiting the Q.
Huron Road— will remain reduced to two lanes, with one going eastbound and the other one going westbound.
At the end of every event, Huron Road will be dedicated to westbound traffic only. Vehicles that are departing the Gateway East Garage at the Huron Road exit will only be permitted to exit left on to Huron Road.
Entering the Q
Six entrances will be open for fans to access the Q.
- RTA Walkway Entrance- Located on west side of The Q facing Ontario St. can be accessed street level or by those using the RTA Walkway. This entrance is also an ADA drop off location for those with disabilities.
- Ceremonial Entrance- Located on the northwest side of The Q and can be accessed via crosswalk on Huron Rd. (Temporarily not an ADA accessible entrance.)
- North Arcade Huron Rd. Entrance- Located on the northeast side of The Q and can be accessed via crosswalk on Huron Rd. A wheelchair ramp is constructed for this entrance.
- Gateway East Garage Bridge- Can be accessed off Level 3 of the garage elevators.
- South East Entrance- Newly created temporary entrance located on the east side of The Q past the Cavaliers Team Shop.
- South Entrance- Located across from Gateway Plaza facing Progressive Field.
If you plan on entering the Q on non-event days, the only entrance that will be open will be through the RTA Walkway Ontario Street Entrance.