CLEVELAND — The Greater Cleveland Food Bank is hosting another drive thru distribution at the City of Cleveland Municipal Lot, where the pantry will distribute fresh produce and shelf-stable products.
The food distribution will be held on Thursday, April April 16 from 2 to 5 p.m., rain or shine.
Cleveland police and the Ohio National Guard will be there to help with traffic control.
All individuals and families must register at www.WeFeedCLE.org. Once registered, a number will be given, which should be brought at check in. Anyone who needs help registering can call the food bank at 216-738-2067.
The food bank said anyone attending the distribution must follow these guidelines:
- No walk up clients.
- This will be a drive-thru process and you will not need to leave your vehicle for any reason. You MUST be in a vehicle to receive food.
- Due to safety concerns, we are REQUIRING that your trunk is empty.
- Traffic coming from the east (on Rt#2 or I 90 westbound) follow Rt#2 use the S. Marginal Exit #106 to get to the Muni Lot
- Traffic from the south I-71 and I-90 east travel to East 55th exit 175, where they will make a right and another immediate right onto the S. Marginal
- In general all other traffic should start at E.55 and S. Marginal and travel west on the S. Marginal to the Muni Lot