CLEVELAND — The Greater Cleveland Food Bank will hold another drive-thru food distribution drive on Thursday at the City of Cleveland Municipal Lot. The food bank has implemented additional safety measures and protocols, including a pre-registration form for all residents who plan to receive food.
All individuals and families must register at www.WeFeedCLE.org. Once registered, a number will be given, which should be brought at check in. Anyone who needs help registering can call the food bank at 216-738-2067.
The food bank said anyone attending the distribution must follow these guidelines:
- No walk up clients.
- This will be a drive-thru process and you will not need to leave your vehicle for any reason. You MUST be in a vehicle to receive food.
- Due to safety concerns, we are REQUIRING that your trunk is empty.
- Traffic coming from the east (on Rt#2 or I 90 westbound) follow Rt#2 use the S. Marginal Exit #106 to get to the Muni Lot
- Traffic from the south I-71 and I-90 east travel to East 55th exit 175, where they will make a right and another immediate right onto the S. Marginal
- In general all other traffic should start at E.55 and S. Marginal and travel west on the S. Marginal to the Muni Lot
The City of Cleveland Municipal Lot on Thursday, April 9 from 2 to 6 p.m.
Additional Coronavirus information and resources:
We're Open! Northeast Ohio is place created by News 5 to open us up to new ways of thinking, new ways of gathering and new ways of supporting each other.
Click here for a page with resources including a COVID-19 overview from the CDC, details on cases in Ohio, a timeline of Governor Mike DeWine's orders since the outbreak, coronavirus' impact on Northeast Ohio, and link to more information from the Ohio Department of Health, the Cuyahoga County Board of Health, the CDC and the WHO.
See data visualizations showing the impact of coronavirus in Ohio, including county-by-county maps, charts showing the spread of the disease, and more.
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.
See complete coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.