CANTON, Ohio — Craft beer lovers have a fun new way to try out local brews as the Hall of Fame Hops Craft Brew Trail kicks off Monday.
As part of the craft brew trail, beer connoisseurs can explore craft brews and breweries in Stark, Tuscarawas and Holmes counties.
There are 15 locations along the trail for those participating to check-in on a mobile passport. The mobile passport will also include special offers, deals and discounts at participating locations.
Included in the trail are the following establishments:
- Canton Brewing Company
- Codex Brewing
- Hoodletown Brewing Company
- Lockport Brewery
- Maize Valley Winery & Craft Brewery
- Millersburg Brewing Company
- Muskellunge Brewing Company
- Paradigm Shift Brewing
- Royal Docks Brewing Co. Foeder House & Kitchen
- Royal Docks Brewing Co. Taproom & Kitchen
- Sandy Springs Brewing Company
- Shale Brewing Company
- Shale Craft Beer + Barbeque
- The Still House at Gervasi Vineyard
- UnHitched Brewing Company
The Hall of Fame Hops Craft Brew Trail runs from March 15 until Nov. 7.
To learn more, click here.