A Cleveland man has been indicted on multiple charges in connection with five local bank robberies that happened in August and September.
Anthony Jones, 59, was charged with five counts of bank robbery, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
Authorities said Jones robbed the banks between Aug. 27 and Sept. 8 at the following locations:
- Aug. 27 —U.S. Bank, 1350 Euclid Ave.
- Aug. 30 — Huntington Bank, 905 Euclid Ave.
- Sept. 4 — Fifth Third Bank, 600 Superior Ave.
- Sept. 6 — Citizen's Bank, 2175 Warrensville Center Rd.
- Sept. 8 — Woodforest National Bank, 3400 Steelyard Drive.