CLEVELAND — Housing and Urban Development Secretary Marcia Fudge will travel to Cleveland Friday to recognize Juneteenth and National Homeownership Month.
Fudge will serve as keynote speaker at a Black homeownership event hosted by the Black Homeownership Collaborative, a coalition of over 100 organizations and individuals in housing and civil rights.
The event is from 1 to 3 p.m. at Cleveland State University Student Center.
Other leaders in attendance include:
- U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown
- U.S. Representative Tim Ryan
- Cleveland State University President Harlan Sands
- Bob Broeksmit, President and CEO, Mortgage Bankers Association
- David Dworkin, President and CEO, National Housing Conference
- Lisa Rice, President and CEO, National Fair Housing Alliance
- Cy Richardson, Senior Vice President for Programs, National Urban League
- Danielle Sydnor, Cleveland Branch President, NAACP and more
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.