CLEVELAND — Employers representing companies and organizations based in Northeast Ohio will be present at an upcoming job fair where hundreds of jobs are available, according to a press release from Jobs News USA.
Job News USA, along with the Cleveland Clinic and the Ohio Army National Guard, will be hosting the job fair on Tuesday, Feb. 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Holiday Inn, 6001 Rockside Road in Independence.
Watch to do before the job fair:
· Pre-Registering online at https://www.jobnewsusa.com
· Print out your registration form and bring it with you to the Job Fair.
· Dress your absolute best! This does not mean that you have to go out and purchase an expensive outfit, just dress clean cut and professional as if you were attending an interview.
· Update your resume and bring at least 20 copies with you.
· Do your research! Pick a few companies from the list below and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the Job Fair.
· Last but not least-make sure that you arrange for a babysitter. No children will be allowed in the event.
What to do at the career fair:
- Arrive with a positive attitude and SMILE!
- Bring at least 20 copies of your resume with you. (Or have work history and references available to be ready to complete job applications on site)
- Do not bring any food/drinks/gum into the Job Fair.
- Make sure that you visit with EVERY employer at the event and tell them what type of career you are interested in. If they do not have it available, they might be able to refer you to a company that does!
- No cell phones on inside the Job Fair room. Treat it as a large interview and be professional!
Companies such as the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmentally Disabled, Cleveland Clinic, Saber Health, Ohio Army National Guard, Spectrum, among others, will be attendance.
Industries that will be hiring include healthcare (nurses), sales, social work, management, maintenance, movers, manufacturing, customer service, among others.
Parking and admission to the career fair is free.