INDEPENDENCE, Ohio — Jobs USA and OhioMeansJobs are hosting a job fair on Wednesday at the Holiday Inn in Independence.
The job fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 20. at 6001 Rockside Road.
Candidates who are interested in attending need to pre-register online here.
Dozens of companies are looking for candidates to fill hundreds of open positions for jobs in Northeast Ohio.
What to do before the job fair:
• Print out your registration form and bring it with you to the Job Fair.
• Dress to impress
• Update your resume and bring at least 20 copies with you.
• Do your research! Pick a few companies from the list below and learn more about them online. The more you know about the company, the more you can converse with them at the Job Fair.
• Last but not least-make sure that you arrange for a babysitter. No children will be allowed in the event.
What to do at the job fair:
- Bring at least 20 copies of your resume with you.
- Do not bring food or drinks into the job fair
- Visit with every employer at the fair and let them know about a career you're interested in. Even if they don't have it available, they could refer you to a company that does
- No cell phones allowed inside the job fair.
The companies attending include:
- American Income Life
- City of Cleveland
- DeVry University
- Energy Focus
- FieldForce Work Solutions
- Kelly Services
- Koinonia Homes
- PrimeTime Personnel
- Scene75 Entertainment CEnter
- Vocational Guidance Services