CLEVELAND — The International Exposition (I-X) Center is hosting a job fair on Saturday, Jan. 4 to hire between 75-100 people for the 2020 Winter/Spring show season.
The human resource department will be accepting applications to fill positions for the 2020 Winter and Spring show Season. Positions available include parking attendants, concession workers, cashiers, servers, bartenders, kitchen and food prep, general labor and tow motor operators.
The job fair will be held from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
"Our team will be very busy this spring as we host returning shows, plus three brand-new shows,” said Claire Anter, Director of Marketing, in a news release.
Interested applicants must bring their photo ID and a social security card. Pre-registration is recommended, but not required. Applicants can register here.
The 2020 I-X Center calendar includes these events:
- Ohio RV Supershow Jan. 8 – 12
- Progressive Cleveland Boat Show Jan. 16 - 20
- Progressive Motorcycle Show Jan. 24 – 26
- Today’s Bride Wedding Show Jan. 25 – 26
- Great Big Home & Garden Jan. 31 – Feb. 9
- Cleveland Golf and Travel Show Feb 14 - 16
- Cleveland Auto Show Feb. 21 – March 1
- Piston Powered Auto-Rama March 13 – 15
- Cleveland Home & Remodel Show March 20 - 22
- I-X Indoor Amusement Park March 26 - April 19
- Dru Joyce Classic April 24 -26
- Original Quilt and Sewing Expo April 2 - 4
- Ceramics Expo May 4 - 6
- Ohio Cannabis Health and Business Summit June 20-21
The Job Fair will take place at the I-X Center located at 6200 Riverside Drive, Cleveland 44135. Parking is free.