Lake Metroparks Farmpark is continuing its annual Country Light holiday display—but this year it's opting for a drive-thru style presentation.
Guests will be able to drive through an assortment of new and familiar light displays throughout the grounds without having to leave their vehicles.
The event usually features a toy building section, which will continue in a modified way as well.
Guests will be able to purchase toy kits to take home and build when they purchase tickets to the Country Lights Drive-thru event.
Country Lights Drive-thru at Lake Metroparks Farmpark will run from Dec. 1 through Dec. 22 during the following times:
- 5:00 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m.
- 7:30 p.m.
- 8:00 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m.
- 9:00 p.m.
Depending on weather conditions and the speed of the driver, the drive-thru display will have a drive time ranging between 20 and 45 minutes, Lake Metroparks Farmpark said.
Vehicle rules for the light display include:
- No limos, buses or oversized vehicles. Vehicle size limited to 20 feet in length, and 6 ½ feet in width; for example a Ford F250 truck.
- For guest safety, all tailgates, van/car doors and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times.
- Riding in the back of a pickup truck is not permitted.
- Remain in your vehicle along the entire route.
- No vehicle parking at this event; please arrange any carpooling prior to arriving at the event.
- Lake Metroparks reserves the right to refuse any vehicle entry into the event if not in compliance with these rules.
Tickets, which cost $27.50 per car, are required to be purchased in advance and are sold online only.
To buy tickets, click here.