Several reports of tires slashed on cars were reported to Canton police between Jan. 11-12.
Canton Police Department said since Jan. 2 numerous reports of tires cut on parked cars have been reported.
newsnet5.com obtained seven reports regarding this issue. These reports said the tire slashing incidents occurred on Maryland Avenue, West Tuscarawas Street, Walden Avenue, and Roberts Avenue. Except for one report, all the other reports stated that two or more tires had been slashed on the cars.
Police are encouraging Canton residents to be on the lookout for possible suspects in the following areas:
- 2900 block of Sahara Avenue Northeast
- 1400 block of Harrisburg Road Northeast
- 1000 block of Walnut Avenue Northeast
- 100 block of Fawcett Court Northwest
- 1200 block of Ridge Road Northwest
- 1700 block of Walden Avenue Northwest
- 600-900 block of Maryland Avenue Southwest
- 3100 block of West Tuscarawas Street
- 1700 block of Bonnot Place Northeast
If you see anything suspicious, contact the Canton Police Department at 330-649-5800.