NewsLocal NewsSummit County

Actions

4 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Cuyahoga Falls hotel

Sheraton Hotel Cuyahoga Falls Carbon Monoxide Leak
Posted at 3:03 PM, May 02, 2021
and last updated 2021-05-02 21:34:19-04

CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio — Four people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak at a Cuyahoga Falls hotel.

The leak happened at the Sheraton.

Fire officials said hotel staff helped locate the leak in the HVAC system.

The hotel was evacuated and ventilated.

Officials said people are now allowed back inside of the hotel.