PENINSULA, Ohio — An opening date for Boston Mills ski resort has been announced.
The ski resort will open on Jan. 1.
The following safety measures have been added this season:
• Lift tickets will be sold online.
• Reservations will be required to visit.
• All on-property transactions will be cashless.
• Face coverings will be required to access the slopes, in all indoor spaces, in any line, on chairlifts, and whenever you are unable to maintain physical distance.
• All employees will undergo daily health screenings, are required to wear face coverings, regularly wash their hands, and stay home if sick or feeling sick.
• The resort is frequently using EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19 virus on all of our high-touch surfaces and restrooms, and we are applying enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices across our resort.
• Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the resort.
Opening day has already sold out.
It is unknown when Brandywine will open.