Black women’s struggles often happen behind closed doors. A panel of experts discussed with our viewers how the pandemic has made it harder and the groups coming together to provide support.
Watch a replay of the discussion on the News 5 Facebook page below, or in the video player above.
Panelists that took part in this discussion included:
- News 5's Courtney Gousman
- Dr. Elizabeth Harris, Licensed Clinical Psychologist at University Hospitals
- Michelle Snowden, Manager of Navigation Services for United Way of Greater Cleveland’s 2-1-1
- Paula Elder, Director, Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment at East Cleveland City Schools
- Ella Thomas, Executive Director, Thea Bowman Center located in the Mt. Pleasant Community