COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine, along with Ohio Department of Health Director Dr. Bruce Vanderhoff, as well as representatives from Ohio hospitals, will hold a news conference on Tuesday to discuss keeping children safe in schools amid rising COVID-19 cases and other respiratory diseases.
The news conference will begin at 3 p.m. Watch it live in the media player below:
Members of the Ohio Children’s Hospital Association who are expected to speak at the conference include:
- Nick Lashutka, President & CEO, Ohio Children’s Hospital Association
- Debbie Feldman, President & CEO, Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Paula Grieb, DNP, RN, Chief Nursing Officer, ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children’s Hospital
- Patty Manning, MD, Chief of Staff, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Rustin Morse, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Download now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.