CLEVELAND — As more states pass strict abortion bans, including Ohio, dozens of Pro-Choice groups are rallying across the country and Ohio Tuesday.
Rallies are planned in all 50 states hosted by the ACLU, Planned Parenthood or the Women's March.
Those who are Pro-Life say they will continue to fight Roe vs. Wade, standing up for unborn children.
Presidential candidate Mayor Pete Buttigieg told Fox News, "I think the dialogue has gotten so caught up on where you draw the line that we've gotten away from the fundamental question of who gets to draw the line. And I trust women to draw the line."
Planned Parenthood advocates will host their Pro-Choice rallies in Public Square and across Northeast Ohio.
More info on the "Stop the Ban" rallies here.
Locations of the rallies:
- 2914 West 38th Street in Cleveland at 5:00 p.m.
- 10823 Magnolia Drive in Cleveland at 5:00 p.m.
- 3938 Poe Avenue at 12 p.m.
- 64 north Cedar Street in Oberlin at 7:00 p.m.
- 77 South High Street in Columbus at 12:00 p.m.