The Cleveland Cavaliers are debuting their new jerseys and new court design Tuesday night against the Charlotte Hornets.
— Cleveland Cavaliers (@cavs) November 13, 2018
The Cavs are throwing it back to 1994 with the orange and blue city edition jerseys.
Cleveland will wear these 'special' jerseys for six total games this season.
After tonight, they will wear the jerseys for the following games:
- Friday, Dec. 7 against the Sacramento Kings
- Sunday, Dec. 23 against the Chicago Bulls
- Saturday, Jan. 5 against the New Orleans Pelicans
- Wednesday, Feb. 13 against the Brooklyn Nets
- Tuesday, March 26 against the Boston Celtics