Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors wowed the Oracle Arena and fans around the nation with a record-breaking 3-point shooting night in Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
Curry knocked down nine shots from downtown, surpassing Ray Allen's previous record for most 3's in a Finals game en route to a 122-103 Warriors victory.
SPLASH #9! 💦
— Golden State Warriors (@warriors) June 4, 2018
He went 9-17 from beyond the arc, finishing the game with 33 points. He also had eight assists and seven rebounds to add to his stat line.
Curry now holds the following 3-point shooting records:
* Most in a season (402 in 2015-16)
* Most in a game (13 on Nov. 7, 2016)
* T-Most in a single postseason (98 in 2015)
* Most 3-pt FG in a series (32 in 2016 Conf Finals & Finals)
* Most 3-pt FG in a Finals game (9 on Sunday)
Kevin Durant scored 26 points in the game and Klay Thompson added 20 to give Golden State a 2-0 lead in the NBA Finals.
On the other end, LeBron James was Cleveland's leading scorer with 29 points, 13 assists and nine rebounds.
Game 3 will be Wednesday night in Cleveland.